Impressive Dual Street Frontage Oasis
35 Saltwater Court, Mulambin QLD 4703
A property defined by its size and proportionately perfect in every way, this is a rare opportunity to buy a prestige home with dual access from 2 street frontages.
Spanning across 1,558m2, the home offers 385m2 under roof, the home has been designed with an exceptionally functional floor plan to enjoy our Capricorn Coast all year round.
Features we love:
– The expansive kitchen offers: 3 metre stone waterfall island bench, drawers for all under bench storage, Tambour door nook for kettle and toaster, double pantry plus additional floor to ceiling pull out pantry shelves, double Westinghouse wall oven, microwave nook, electric hot plates, dishwasher and servery window to patio over the double sink.
– Open plan living area with space for a 10 seater dining table and large lounge ideal for unwinding or hosting guests.
– Huge second living area built as a rumpus/games room with bar, connects to the outdoor patio through sliding door.
– Theatre room complete with projector, plantation shutters and double doors.
– Outdoor tiled patio with pull down shade blinds and ceiling fans perfect for relaxing on the lounges, dining outdoors, or bbqing.
– Pool area offers 10m salt water self cleaning fibreglass pool and bali hut seating area for shade during hot summers.
– 5 generous bedrooms, 4 with luxurious walk in robe and the 5th includes a built-in. The main bedroom has a resort style feel with waterfall shower and double walk in robe.
– 3 bathrooms, 2 ensuited creating a private space for guests or family members
– Built by Craftsman Homes, the property was constructed including 2.7m ceilings, seamless resin flooring, ducted air conditioning, noise cancelling tinted windows, 2 linen cupboards, 5kw solar, 5,000ltr water tank, bore water while being placed perfectly on the block to make the most of the land size and outdoor additions.
– The 12 x 9m powered shed has double gate access from Blue Water Boulevard to the double roller doors and concreted area. The shed has an awning off the East aspect and 2 sliding doors on each accessible side.
– Secure cleared fire pit area, or boat/caravan/trailer parking zone, plus landscaped irrigated gardens make keeping the property in perfect condition easy.
– Located a short drive to Rosslyn Bay Marina, 15 minute drive to Yeppoon or Emu Park, Mulambin is a prime central position on our coastline.
– Surrounded by quality homes in a cul-de-sac, Mulambin Beach is a 600m walk, the walking track access is next door, and a Causeway Lake mooring position is included. The Causeway Lake is the perfect spot to enjoy paddle boarding, kayaking or crabbing.
This expansive home has quality fittings throughout making it timeless, and ready to be enjoyed by the new owners. To secure this stunning home give us a call today for an inspection or more information.